DJI Mavic 3 skins: Transform the look of your DJI Mavic 3 drone and add some scratch protection with some of our stunning vinyl skins! All colours are gloss unless stated otherwise.
- Premium quality vinyl material.
- Will only fit the DJI Mavic 3 drone + controller.
- Protects the drone & controller from minor scratches.
- Full coverage of the top, underside and legs of the drone, plus controller.
- Precisely cut for a perfect fit – no trimming required.
- Very easy to apply and remove without any glue residue.
- Made in the UK.
- The vinyl has a low initial tack which becomes more sticky when you apply pressure and/or a little heat.
- They are easy to apply and need fitting dry. No need to use water.
- All of our vinyl comes with air release technology, which means if any bubbles occur, these can be easily removed. Just press your thumb on any air bubbles and they will disappear.
- Images are mockups, for reference only. The actual colour may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
As with fitting any sticker, it is important to start with a nice clean surface. To remove the larger pieces of vinyl from the backing paper, it is best to lay them face down on a hard surface, then gently peel back the backing paper. This prevents stretching and possible tearing of the vinyl. The vinyl has a low initial tack which becomes more sticky when you apply pressure and/or a little heat. They are easy to apply and need fitting dry. Do not use water for fitting.
During fitting, if you have air bubbles, just rub them with your thumb or a soft cloth, working out towards the edges. Air-release vinyl makes it very easy to push air bubbles out for a perfect finish. The vinyl will want to bunch up/wrinkle around the convex edges of the controller, but do not worry about this, it will be sorted out at the end of the fitting process. Just get all the stickers on to begin with.
After fitting, it is important to use a hair dryer to gently warm up the vinyl. Adding heat to the vinyl softens it up helps the adhesive bind firmly to the plastic surface. Any wrinkles will then disappear when you rub them with your thumb. Check the edges the next day, and if any have lifted up, just apply a little more heat and press them back down.